1. Submit one of the poems we created in class. The poem should be one you would like to receive feedback on.
2. Provide feedback on someone else's poem.
****Follow Thumpers advice to Bambi, "If you can't say something nice, ___________." Watch this quick reminder.
Begin by telling your classmate something positive. Always start with a compliment.
- Then provide additional feedback such as specific areas for improvement. Avoid saying, "Needs work."
- Be helpful in your suggestions by providing examples or ideas in your feedback.
- Feedback must be at least two complete well-written sentences.
The purpose of this is to be used as you normally would use your PQP. Peer editing is a helpful tool for making improvements and a showing growth in your writing.
Surprise!! Here is fun song to help remind you of figurative language.